Spirulina fruit smoothie Recipe
Spirulina fruit smoothie
Fruity goodness to boot – with a super spirulina and spinach spin!
How to make
1 Cup Fresh baby
1/2 Cup Fresh or
1 Tsp Spirulina
1 Cup Almond milk
6-8 Ice cubes
- Place all ingredients into a blender.
- Make sure the baby spinach is pushed down to the bottom (this ensures the spinach is blended smoothly into the drink).
- Top with banana, almond milk and spirulina.
- If not using frozen berries add 6-8 ice cubes for a thick, cold smoothie.
- Sip on your super smoothie!
Try our other recipies
Spirulina Cacao Energy Balls