This chia pudding is very likely to be the main attraction on any breakfast or dessert table. Make it for your friends or family and watch their reaction when you tell them that it's all gluten-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free and boosted with plant-based protein and omega-3 healthy fats. Good for your gut and pleasing to the eye!
- Chia Pudding:
- 2 tbsp (20g) of Naturya Chia Seeds
- 120ml of plant-based milk
- Blueberry Smoothie:
- 1 frozen banana
- 180g of blueberries
- 1 tbsp (10g) of Naturya Hemp Protein
- 120ml of plant-based milk of choice
- Place the chia seeds and 1/2 cup of plant-based milk into a jar and mix together. Leave to set overnight.
- The next morning blend together the frozen banana, blueberries, hemp protein, and plant-based milk until you achieve a thick consistency.
- Take your chia pudding and place the blended smoothie on top of the chia pudding and top it with whatever you fancy!