Stuffed choc cookies Recipe
Stuffed choc cookies
Gorgeously indulgent chocolate cookies with a gooey centre.
How to make
For the cookies
200g Naturya Coconut Oil
225g Coconut Sugar
175g Plain Flour (gluten-free)
175g Naturya Fairtrade Cacao Powder
1tsp Baking Powder
0.5 tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
0.5 tsp Salt
75g Naturya Cocoa Nibs
For the stuffing
85g Almond butter
85g Naturya Fairtrade Cacao Powder
40g Agave syrup
- Combine the coconut oil and coconut sugar in a blender (or by hand) and then add the eggs, one at a time.
- Add the dry ingredients and blend to combine.
- Place the cookie dough in the fridge for 1 hr
- Meanwhile make the stuffing by combining almond butter with the equivalent amount of cacao powder and agave syrup. If the mixture is too stiff add water to loosen.
- Take a golf ball sized lump of cookie dough and flatten slightly.
- Place a teaspoonful of the stuffing in the centre and then fold up the sides of the dough to enclose the stuffing
- Repeat until you have used up all of the dough.
- Place on a baking tray covered in greaseproof baking paper and bake for 9 - 12min on 170 degrees C.
Try our other recipies
Decadent Dark Chocolate Bites