- A vibrant blend of turmeric, maca, lucuma and warming spices
- Source of iron and manganese to support energy and immunity
- Perfect for warming lattes, cooking and baking
- Contains approximately 20 servings
- Organic, Vegan and Gluten-free
- How do I use it?
- Quality & Provenance
- Why is it good for me?
- Find out more
How do I use it?
Quality & Provenance
Quality & Provenance:
The turmeric used in our SuperBlend is sourced from India and has been certified organic by the Soil Association, is kosher and free from GMO’s. A lot of care, attention and extensive testing has gone into making sure that we are using turmeric of the finest quality for you to enjoy.
The ancient spice is said to have originated from Southeast Asia and has been used throughout history in many ways from cooking and medicine to the dying of materials for clothing. It has been used for more than 4500 years in traditional healing amongst many cultures. The whole root can be used or more commonly, it is ground up, dried and added to many recipes, including our blend.
By itself turmeric has an impressive nutritional profile but in order to enhance absorption and maximise its health benefits we have added other ingredients including the spices cardamom, ginger, cinnamon and black pepper and Naturya favourites Maca and Lucuma.
- Organic Turmeric powder (50%)
- Organic Maca powder (25%)
- Organic Lucuma powder (17%)
- Organic Cinnamon powder
- Organic Ginger powder
- Organic Cardamom powder (1%)
- Organic Black Pepper powder (1%)
Allergens: Packed in a facility that also handles peanuts and nuts.
Why is it good for me?
Why is it good for me?
- Source of iron which contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin and normal oxygen transport in the body
- Iron also supports normal cognitive function and a healthy immune system
- Iron and manganese contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Manganese contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative stress and maintains healthy bones
Find out more
Amazing goes in to anything! Love the lattes . Lovely tasting Tumeric So easy to use, a teaspoon goes along way
Bitter and acrid.
Sadly this was undrinkable and is now in the (compost) bin. To be fair, it was so bad that I think it must be a bad batch - I can’t imagine something this undrinkable could pass a taste test! I made a latte with oat milk and it was unbearably bitter. I tried sweetening it, adding more spices and diluting it further but nothing made it palatable, or even bearable. I tried hard, mind you, at £6 a pack I did not enjoy throwing it away! I did send a message using the contact form, but haven’t had a response.
I discovered this drink during a festival in summer and fell in love with it immediately. It's wonderful with oat/almond milk blended. Great taste and texture. Highly recommend it.
Delicious and healthy
Very good flavour, perfect turmeric smoothies and lattes. I like the quality of the product. Excellent and super quick delivery and I really appreciate that. Thank you very much
Best turmeric latte I've had! Miles better than any restaurant