Can you guess the secret ingredient in this Michelin-star worthy chocolate mousse made by our Naturya Ambassadors @thefoodiesisters? Boosted with superfoods, and prepared in only 10 minutes, this dessert is the ultimate proof that you don't need top-notch cooking skills or a lot of time to create nutrient-dense yet delicious and beautiful treats.
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 70g dark chocolate - melted
- 25g Naturya Cacao powder
- 1 tbsp (10g) Naturya Maca powder
- 20g Agave Syrup
- 60ml plant based milk
- 1 tbsp (15g) Naturya Cacao Nibs for topping
- pinch of sea salt
- Add all the ingredients apart from the Cacao Nibs to a food processor and blend until it’s silky smooth.
- Pop into small pots and leave in the fridge to cool and set for 2 hours.
- Enjoy topped with Cacao Nibs for a delicious crunch, or fresh berries and vegan whipped cream.