Give your breakfast an immune-boosting kick by trying this homemade granola with a twist - our Organic Immunity Functional Blend. Tasty, crunchy, quick to make and nutrient-dense.
- 1/4 Cup Naturya Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1/4 Cup Agave Syrup
- 2 Tablespoons of Naturya Immunity Blend
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1 Cup of Rolled Oats
- 1 TBSP Superberries Breakfast Boost
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees and line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Whisk together the oil, agave, salt and organic Immunity Functional Blend until thick.
- Add the oats and Superberries Breakfast Boost to the mixture and mix until all ingredients are coated.
- Spread the oats out onto the baking paper and spread into a thin layer.
- Bake for 10 minutes, take out of the oven and stir, then bake until darkened.
- Remove from the oven and set aside to cool (If you want clumps of granola, press and tamp down the granola before it cools as that helps it stick together).
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
- Add to your breakfast each morning with plant-based milk or yoghurt!