Low carb butternut squash soup Recipe
Low carb butternut squash soup
Whizz up a wonderful winter warmer, steaming with vital veggies and super-nutrients.
How to make
- 1 Large butternut squash
- 1 Stock cube
- 500ml Water
- 20g Green onion
- 10g Naturya BarleyGrass Powder
- 1 Pinch
- 1 Pinch chili powder
- A dash of chlorella pesto (optional garnish)
- Cut the green onion and butternut into cubes.
- Place in a deep-sided pan, add the stock cube, boil for about 15 minutes in 500ml water.
- When soft, whizz in a hand-blender.
- Add 10g of barley grass powder, a good pinch of turmeric and chilli powder, then whizz it again.
- Serve the soup adding 5ml of organic virgin olive oil to garnish.
- Dive into your bowl of wholesomeness!
Try our other recipies
Decadent Dark Chocolate Bites