Garlic and Chia Foccacia Recipe
Garlic and Chia Foccacia
A tasty traditional Italian bread that packs a garlic punch, with a sprinkle of Chia seeds to add texture.
How to make
- 500g strong white flour
- 1 yeast sachet
- Naturya Chia Seeds
- Olive Oil
- Pre heat the oven to 220
- Place the flour onto your kitchen counter/table and make a well in the middle. Season with salt.
- Mix the yeast sachet with 300ml of tepid water
- Mix the together and knead for about 10 minutes
- Put the dough in a bowl and cover with a warm damp cloth for one hour to prove the dough
- Put the dough in a rectangular baking tray and spread the olive oil, garlic, and Naturya chia seeds.
- Cover with a warm damp cloth for another hour
- Put in the oven for 20-25 minutes
Try our other recipies
Decadent Dark Chocolate Bites