Blueberry and Acai Pancakes Recipe
Blueberry and Acai Pancakes
Rebuild and restore with the power of hemp and acai in this delicious, sweet treat.
How to make
- Place the Chia Seeds in a bowl with 4 tbsps of water. Stir well and leave for 10 minutes until the mixture has thickened up
- Place the flour, Hemp Powder and baking powder in a large bowl and mix well
- Mix the chia mixture into the flour and whisk until smooth
- Stir in 75g of the blueberries and the Acai Powder
- Heat some of the coconut oil in a frying pan and drop 5 tablespoons of the pancake mixture into the pan, leaving a space in between
- Cook for about 3 minutes until you see bubbles appear in the top, then flip over and cover for a further 2-3 minutes on the other side
- Remove from the pan and keep warm while you make the remaining pancakes
- Serve sprinkled with the remaining blueberries and drizzle with agave syrup
- Tuck in!
Try our other recipies
Spirulina Cacao Energy Balls