Blueberry and acai pancakes Recipe
Blueberry and acai pancakes
Rebuild and restore with the power of hemp and acai in this delicious, sweet treat.
How to make
- 175g Self-raising flour
- 20g Naturya hemp protein powder
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1 Egg
- 300ml Soya milk
- 150g blueberries
- 10g Naturya acai powder
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- Agave syrup to serve
- Place the flour, hemp powder and baking powder in a large bowl and mix well.
- Whisk the egg and slowly pour into the flour, continuing to whisk until smooth.
- Stir in 75g of the blueberries and the Naturya acai powder.
- Heat some of the coconut oil in a frying pan and drop 5 tablespoons of the pancake mixture into the pan, leaving a space in between.
- Cook for about 3 minutes until you see bubbles appear in the top, then flip over and cover for a further 2-3 minutes on the other side.
- Remove from the pan and keep warm while you make the remaining pancakes.
- Serve sprinkled with the remaining blueberries and drizzle with agave syrup.
- Tuck into your pan-tastic desert!
Try our other recipies
Decadent Dark Chocolate Bites