Avocado & lime cheesecake Recipe
Avocado & lime cheesecake
A nutty, fruity, zesty feast. The super-healthy cake you don't need to bake!
How to make
For the base:
- 130g Pecans
- 40g Desiccated coconut (lightly toasted)
- 50g Naturya chia seeds
- 50g Naturya cocoa nibs
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil (melted at room temperature)
- Naturya Organic fruit blend
For the filling:
- 5 avocados (flesh removed)
- Juice from 8 limes
- 1 Tsp lime zest
- 100ml coconut oil (melted at room temperature)
- 2 Tsp honey
- 1 Tbsp Naturya Organic green blend
- Mix the base ingredients in a blender
- When the mixture is fairly smooth transfer to the ramekins and press down so the mixture is flat and even.
- Pop into the fridge to set for about an hour.
- Mix the filling ingredients in a blender until the mixture is smooth.
- Add this to the ramekins and evenly spread the top.
- Grate lime zest ontop
Try our other recipies
Decadent Dark Chocolate Bites