Apricot & wheatgrass power bars Recipe
Apricot & wheatgrass power bars
A beautifully simple, quick and healthy recipe. You’ll be energised by wheatgrass goodness in a flash!
How to make
- 1/2 Cup cashews
- (soaked for 2 hours)
- 1 Cup dry apricot
- 1 Cup desiccated coconut
- 1-2 Tbsp Naturya wheatgrass
- 1 Tbsp Naturya maca powder
- 3 Tbsp Ground flaxseeds
- 3 Tbsp Organic cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla essence
- 1-2 Tbsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp Naturya chia seeds
- Zest of one mandarin or orange
- If adding cashews, remember to soak them for two hours first.
- Then pop everything into a food processor or blender and give it a blast.
- Once fairly smooth, empty the mix onto a piece of baking paper or (or something non-stick surface
- Cut into snack-size pieces and tuck in, and power-up!
Try our other recipies
Decadent Dark Chocolate Bites